Partial Identification of Heterogeneity in Preference Orderings Over Discrete Choices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goettler, R., 1999. "Advertising Rates, Audience Composition, and Competition in the Network Television Industry," GSIA Working Papers 1999-28, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Barbera, Salvador & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1986. "Falmagne and the Rationalizability of Stochastic Choices in Terms of Random Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 707-715, May.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 1993. "Nonparametric identification and estimation of polychotomous choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 137-168, July.
- Ichimura, Hidehiko & Thompson, T. Scott, 1998.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of a binary choice model with random coefficients of unknown distribution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-295, June.
- Ichimura, H. & Thompson, S., 1993. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Binary Choice Model with Random Coefficients of Unknown Distributions," Papers 268, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, "undated".
"Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/251988, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Demuynck T. & Cosaert S., 2014. "Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1902, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stoye, Jörg & Kitamura, Yuichi, 2013. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79753, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models: testing," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2011-09-05 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2011-09-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-09-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .