Identification in Differentiated Products Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven T. Berry & Philip Haile, 2015. "Identification in Differentiated Products Markets," NBER Working Papers 21500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Berry & Phil Haile, 2015. "Identification in differentiated product markets," CeMMAP working papers CWP47/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2014.
"Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: The role of optimal instruments,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 83-98.
- REYNAERT, Mathias & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2012. "Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: The role of optimal instruments," Working Papers 2012011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Improving the Performance of Random Coefficients Demand Models: the Role of Optimal Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias REYNAERT & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012. "Improving the performance of random coefficients demand models: the role of optimal instruments," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.07, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1982. "On identifying the degree of competitiveness from industry price and output data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 93-99.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2005. "An IV Model of Quantile Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 245-261, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deng, Zhongqi & Chen, Yongjun, 2016. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status: Comment," MPRA Paper 74494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Abhishek Ranjan, 2017.
"A note on identification in discrete choice models with partial observability,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 283-292, August.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Ranjan, Abhishek, 2017. "A note on identification in discrete choice models with partial observability," MPRA Paper 76800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNonparametric identification; Instrumental variables; Discrete choice; Differentiated products oligopoly; Demand and supply; Firm conduct;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .