Report NEP-MKT-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nilsson, Jonas & Jansson , Johan & Isberg, Sofia & Nordvall, Anna-Carin, 2011. "Determinants of customer satisfaction with socially responsible investments: Do ethical and environmental factors impact customer satisfaction with SRI profiled mutual funds?," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2011/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2011. "Advertising Expenditure and Consumer Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp1073, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Benjamin R. Mandel, 2011. "The dynamics and differentiation of Latin American metal exports," Staff Reports 508, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bathaee, Atieh, 2011. "Culture affects consumer behavior: Theoretical reflections and an illustrative example with Germany and Iran," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 02/2011, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Itai Sher & Jeremy T. Fox & Kyoo il Kim & Patrick Bajari, 2011. "Partial Identification of Heterogeneity in Preference Orderings Over Discrete Choices," NBER Working Papers 17346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P.Byrne, 2011. "Consolidation and Price Discrimination in the Cable Television Industry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1118, The University of Melbourne.