Estimación del riesgo mediante el ajuste de cópulas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aas, Kjersti & Czado, Claudia & Frigessi, Arnoldo & Bakken, Henrik, 2009. "Pair-copula constructions of multiple dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 182-198, April.
- Steffen Grønneberg & Nils Lid Hjort, 2014. "The Copula Information Criteria," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(2), pages 436-459, June.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Bahraoui, Zuhair & Artís, Manuel, 2014. "Quantifying the risk using copulae with nonparametric marginals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 46-56.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Ferri, Antoni & Guillén, Montserrat, 2013. "A Correlation Sensitivity Analysis of Non-Life Underwriting Risk in Solvency Capital Requirement Estimation," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 21-37, January.
- Bargès, Mathieu & Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Étienne, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 348-361, December.
- Alemany, Ramon & Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat, 2013. "A nonparametric approach to calculating value-at-risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 255-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2017. "Ageing and health-related quality of life: evidence from Catalonia (Spain)," Working Papers 2018-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Estefanía Alaminos & Mercedes Ayuso, 2015. "Methodological Approach of a Multiple State Actuarial Model for the Married - Widower case for the assessment of retirement and widowhood pensions," Working Papers 2015-04, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence; copula; financial risk; Value-at-Risk; Tail Value-at-Risk;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2015-02-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.