Fiscal Implications of Immigration-A Net Present Value Calculation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Storesletten, Kjetil, 2001. "Fiscal Implications of Immigration - A Net Present Value Calculation -," Seminar Papers 701, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Storesletten, 2000.
"Sustaining Fiscal Policy through Immigration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 300-323, April.
- Kjetil Storesletten, "undated". "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Homapage Papers _005, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Storesletten, Kjetil, 1998. "Sustaining Fiscal Policy Through Immigration," Seminar Papers 664, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Morten O. Ravn & Fabio Canova, 1997.
"Crossing the Rio Grande: Migrations, business cycles and the welfare state,"
Economics Working Papers
248, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Canova, Fabio & Ravn, Morten O, 1998. "Crossing the Rio Grande: Migrations, Business Cycles and the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1999.
"The size and scope of government:: Comparative politics with rational politicians,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 699-735, April.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1998. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics with Rational Politicians," Papers 658, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1999. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics With Rational Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 2051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1998. "The size and scope of government: Comparative politics with rational politicians," Seminar Papers 658, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1998. "The Size and Scope of Government: Comparative Politics with Rational Politicians," NBER Working Papers 6848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Storesletten, Kjetil & Telmer, Chris I. & Yaron, Amir, 1999.
"The risk-sharing implications of alternative social security arrangements,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 213-259, June.
- Kjetil Storesletten & Chris Telmer & Amir Yaron, 1998. "The risk sharing implications of alternative social security arrangements," GSIA Working Papers 252, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:105:y:2003:i:3:p:487-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.