Namibia'S Real Exchange Rate Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bela Balassa, 1964. "The Purchasing-Power Parity Doctrine: A Reappraisal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 584-584.
- Ronald Macdonald & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2005. "Exogeneity In A Recent Exchange Rate Model: A Reply," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(4), pages 747-753, December.
- repec:bla:ajecsc:v:53:y:1994:i:1:p:15-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2003.
"Cointegration Vector Estimation by Panel DOLS and Long-run Money Demand,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(5), pages 655-680, December.
- Nelson C. Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2002. "Cointegration Vector Estimation by Panel DOLS and Long-Run Money Demand," NBER Technical Working Papers 0287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Ronald Macdonald & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2004.
"Estimation Of The Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate For South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 282-304, June.
- Ronald MacDonald & Luca A Ricci, 2003. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate for South Africa," IMF Working Papers 03/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Pedroni, 2000.
"Fully Modified OLS for Heterogeneous Cointegrated Panels,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2000-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Peter Pedroni, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity Tests in Cointegrated Panels," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PANELFM: RATS procedure to perform panel data group mean FMOLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00151, Boston College Department of Economics.
- J. H. Eita & Moses M. Sichei, 2006. "Estimating the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate for Namibia," Working Papers 200608, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- John Williamson, 1994. "Estimating Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 17.
- Stan A Plessis, 2005. "Exogeneity In A Recent Exchange Rate Model: A Response To Macdonald And Ricci," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(4), pages 741-746, December.
- La Cour, Lisbeth & MacDonald, Ronald, 2000. "Modeling the ECU against the U.S. Dollar: A Structural Monetary Interpretation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 436-450, October.
- Joannes Mongardini & Alexander Chudik, 2007. "In Search of Equilibrium; Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/90, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:77:y:2009:i:2:p:228-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.