Estimating the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate for Namibia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Miyajima, 2009. "Namibia'S Real Exchange Rate Performance," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(2), pages 228-244, June.
- Dağdeviren, Sengül & Ogus Binatli, Ayla & Sohrabji, Niloufer, 2011. "Misalignment under different exchange rate regimes: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q2-130-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "Republic of Namibia - Addressing Binding Constraints to Stimulate Broad Based Growth : A Country Economic Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12601, The World Bank.
- Ken Miyajima, 2007. "What Do We Know About Namibia’s Competitiveness?," IMF Working Papers 07/191, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium real exchange rate; misalignment; cointegrating vector;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .