Globalisation, Emerging Markets and the South African Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1997. "Globalization and Inequality, Past and Present," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 117-135, August.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudra Prakash Pradhan, 2012. "Variance Ratio Test of Random Walk for Foreign Trade: The Study in India during the Globalization Era of 1990s," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 101-104, January.
- Olfa Manai Daboussi & Amira Majoul, 2014. "The transmission effects of the subprime crisis to emerging markets: A global VAR analysis," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 427-438, September.
- L. Rangasamy & Z. Blignaut, 2005. "How Exposed Is The South African Economy To International Trade?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(3), pages 366-388, September.
- Kabundi, Alain & Loots, Elsabe, 2007. "Co-movement between South Africa and the Southern African Development Community: An empirical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 737-748, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:70:y:2002:i:2:p:123-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.