Geographical Indications: a first assessment of the impact on rural development in Italian NUTS3 regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Cei & Edi Defrancesco & Gianluca Stefani, 2018. "From Geographical Indications to Rural Development: A Review of the Economic Effects of European Union Policy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Áron Török & Lili Jantyik & Zalán Márk Maró & Hazel V. J. Moir, 2020. "Understanding the Real-World Impact of Geographical Indications: A Critical Review of the Empirical Economic Literature," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-24, November.
- Cei, Leonardo & Stefani, Gianluca & Defrancesco, Edi, 2020. "The role of group-time treatment effect heterogeneity in long standing European agricultural policies. An application to the European geographical indication policy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 9(1), April.
- Giang Hoang & Ha Thu Thi Le & Anh Hoang Nguyen & Quyen Mai Thi Dao, 2020. "The Impact of Geographical Indications on Sustainable Rural Development: A Case Study of the Vietnamese Cao Phong Orange," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-13, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgeographical indication; impact evaluation; rural development;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-02-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-02-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2018-02-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2018-02-12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2017_14.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Giorgio Ricchiuti (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.