Report NEP-AGR-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lara Cockx & Liesbeth Colen & Joachim De Weerdt, 2017. "From Corn to Popcorn? Urbanization and Food Consumption in sub-Sahara Africa: Evidence From Rural-Urban Migrants in Tanzania," LICOS Discussion Papers 39017, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bautin, Vladimir & Ukolova, Anna & Romanceva, Julia, 2017. "Statistical estimation of agricultural resource potential and opportunities for rural development in Russia based on Census," MPRA Paper 83957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Ignacio Perez Dominguez & Thomas Fellmann & Thomas Chatzopoulos & Simone Pieralli & Hans Jensen & Jesus Barreiro-Hurle & Fabio Micale, 2017. "EU commodity market development: Medium-term agricultural outlook. Proceedings of the October 2017 workshop," JRC Working Papers JRC109451, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Thorsten Rogall, 2017. "EU Policies and Global Food Security," LICOS Discussion Papers 39217, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Efficiency of sustainability management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 84215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamel Elouhichi & Maria Espinosa Goded & Pavel Ciaian & Angel Perni Llorente & Bouda Vosough Ahmadi & Liesbeth Colen & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma, 2018. "The EU-Wide Individual Farm Model for Common Agricultural Policy Analysis (IFM-CAP v.1): Economic Impacts of CAP Greening," JRC Working Papers JRC108693, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2018.
"Russian food and agricultural import ban: The impact on the domestic market for cattle, pork and poultry
[Russisches Agrar- und Lebensmittelimportverbot: Auswirkungen auf den heimischen Markt für R," IAMO Discussion Papers 170, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Lorenzo Cei & Gianluca Stefani & Edi Defrancesco & Ginevra Virginia Lombardi, 2017. "Geographical Indications: a first assessment of the impact on rural development in Italian NUTS3 regions," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Joachim Vandercasteelen & Seneshaw Tamru & Bart Minten & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Secondary towns, agricultural prices, and intensification: Evidence from Ethiopia," LICOS Discussion Papers 39317, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Brueckner & Benedikt Herz, 2018. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition in the American South," CEH Discussion Papers 01, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lay, Jann & Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana, 2018. "Large-scale farms and smallholders: Evidence from Zambia," Kiel Working Papers 2098, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan & Kim, KyungJa, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Government-Certified Agri-Products in South Korea," MPRA Paper 84100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Falkowski & Claude Menard & Richard J. Sexton & Johan Swinnen & Senne Vandevelde, 2017. "Unfair trading practices in the food supply chain: A literature review on methodologies, impacts and regulatory aspects," JRC Working Papers JRC108394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Standards, Tariffs and Trade: The Rise and Fall of the Raisin Trade Between Greece and France in the Late 19th Century and the Definition of Wine," LICOS Discussion Papers 38617, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Antonello Lobianco, 2016. "Modelisation of the French forest Sector," Post-Print hal-01591089, HAL.
- Feng, Xiaoguang, 2017. "Three essays on agricultural insurance and farm real estate investment," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800007133, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Donato Romano & Silvio Traverso, 2017. "Disentangling the Effect of International Migration on Household Food and Nutrition Security," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alessandro Olper & Daniele Curzi & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Trade Liberalization and Child Mortality: A Synthetic Control Method," LICOS Discussion Papers 38717, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Santosh Kumar & Ganesh Rauniyar, 2018. "The Impact of Rural Electrification on Income and Education: Evidence from Bhutan," Working Papers 1801, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Jamie Mullins & Corey White, 2018. "Temperature, Climate Change, and Mental Health: Evidence from the Spectrum of Mental Health Outcomes," Working Papers 1801, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2018. "International commodity prices and civil war outbreak: new evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond," Economics Working Papers 1596, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bruederle, Anna & Peters, Jörg & Roberts, Gareth, 2017. "Weather and crime in South Africa," Ruhr Economic Papers 739, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Martínez, Rodrigo & Palma, Amalia, 2017. "Closing the gap: A model for estimating the cost of eradicating stunting and micronutrient deficiencies," Manuales 84, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Elena Briones Alonso & Lara Cockx & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Culture and Food Security," LICOS Discussion Papers 39817, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani & Benedetto Rocchi & Ciro Fiorillo, 2017. "The impact of assistance on poverty and food security in a protracted conflict context: the case of West Bank and Gaza Strip," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kenza El Qaoumi & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Aytunç Ün, 2017. "Testing Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior in the case of Novelty – Product characteristics approach," Post-Print hal-01619967, HAL.