Report NEP-IPR-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Pretel, 2018. "The global rise of patent expertise in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 31, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge, revised 26 Jan 2018.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Gallini, Nancy, 2018. "Can Competition Extend the Golden Age of Antibiotics?," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Damien Dussaux, Antoine Dechezlepretre, Matthieu Glachant, 2018. "Intellectual property rights protection and the international transfer of low-carbon technologies," GRI Working Papers 323, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Barbara Biasi & Petra Moser, 2018. "Effects of Copyrights on Science - Evidence from the US Book Republication Program," NBER Working Papers 24255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Cei & Gianluca Stefani & Edi Defrancesco & Ginevra Virginia Lombardi, 2017. "Geographical Indications: a first assessment of the impact on rural development in Italian NUTS3 regions," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.