The Impact of Denial-of-Service Attack Announcements on the Market Value of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott E. Harrington, 2009. "The Financial Crisis, Systemic Risk, and the Future of Insurance Regulation," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 785-819.
- Sylvain Benoit & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison of Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00746272, HAL.
- Elijah Brewer & Julapa Jagtiani, 2013.
"How Much Did Banks Pay to Become Too-Big-To-Fail and to Become Systemically Important?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Elijah Brewer & Julapa Jagtiani, 2009. "How much did banks pay to become too-big-to-fail and to become systemically important?," Working Papers 09-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Elijah Brewer & Julapa Jagtiani, 2011. "How much did banks pay to become too-big-to-fail and to become systematically important?," Working Papers 11-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao & Zhu, Haibin, 2009.
"A framework for assessing the systemic risk of major financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2036-2049, November.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "A framework for assessing the systemic risk of major financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "A Framework for Assessing the Systemic Risk of Major Financial Institutions," BIS Working Papers 281, Bank for International Settlements.
- Balla, Eliana & Ergen, Ibrahim & Migueis, Marco, 2014. "Tail dependence and indicators of systemic risk for large US depositories," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 195-209.
- Idier, Julien & Lamé, Gildas & Mésonnier, Jean-Stéphane, 2014.
"How useful is the Marginal Expected Shortfall for the measurement of systemic exposure? A practical assessment,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 134-146.
- Idier, J. & Lamé, G. & Mésonnier, J S., 2011. "How useful is the Marginal Expected Shortfall for the measurement of systemic exposure? A practical assessment," Working papers 348, Banque de France.
- Idier, Julien & Lamé, Gildas & Mésonnier, Jean-Stéphane, 2013. "How useful is the marginal expected shortfall for the measurement of systemic exposure? A practical assessment," Working Paper Series 1546, European Central Bank.
- Billio, Monica & Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012.
"Econometric measures of connectedness and systemic risk in the finance and insurance sectors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 535-559.
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2011. "Econometric Measures of Connectedness and Systemic Risk in the Finance and Insurance Sectors," Working Papers 2011_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 2014.
"The role of on- and off-balance-sheet leverage of banks in the late 2000s crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 3-22.
- Christian C.P. Wolff, & Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2013. "The role of on- and off-balance-sheet leverage of banks in the late 2000s crisis," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2012.
"Systemic Risk Contributions,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 55-83, October.
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
- Mathias Drehmann & Nikola Tarashev, 2011. "Systemic importance: some simple indicators," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Löffler, Gunter & Raupach, Peter, 2013. "Robustness and informativeness of systemic risk measures," Discussion Papers 04/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Giovanni Calice & Christos Ioannidis & Julian Williams, 2012. "Credit Derivatives and the Default Risk of Large Complex Financial Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 85-107, October.
- Hua Chen & J. David Cummins & Krupa S. Viswanathan & Mary A. Weiss, 2014. "Systemic Risk and the Interconnectedness Between Banks and Insurers: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 623-652, September.
- Steven Pottier & David Sommer, 2002. "The Effectiveness of Public and Private Sector Summary Risk Measures in Predicting Insurer Insolvencies," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 101-116, February.
- Robert DeYoung, 2012. "A Commentary on “Measuring Systemic Risk”," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 109-114, October.
- Patro, Dilip K. & Qi, Min & Sun, Xian, 2013. "A simple indicator of systemic risk," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 105-116.
- Viral Acharya & Robert Engle & Matthew Richardson, 2012. "Capital Shortfall: A New Approach to Ranking and Regulating Systemic Risks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 59-64, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosati, Pierangelo & Cummins, Mark & Deeney, Peter & Gogolin, Fabian & van der Werff, Lisa & Lynn, Theo, 2017. "The effect of data breach announcements beyond the stock price: Empirical evidence on market activity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 146-154.
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Sebastian Schich, "undated".
"Large - scaledisasters and the insurance industry,"
4, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Mar 2005.
- Walter Kraemer & Sebastian Schich, 2008. "Large-Scale Disasters and the Insurance Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krämer, Walter & Schich, Sebastian T., 2005. "Large-scale disasters and the insurance industry," Technical Reports 2005,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Bolster Paul & Pantalone Coleen H & Trahan Emery A, 2010. "Security Breaches and Firm Value," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- Humayun Zafar & Myung S. Ko & Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, 2016. "The value of the CIO in the top management team on performance in the case of information security breaches," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1205-1215, December.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9451-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:6:y:2003:i:2:p:97-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.