The Impact of Denial-of-Service Attack Announcements on the Market Value of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolster Paul & Pantalone Coleen H & Trahan Emery A, 2010. "Security Breaches and Firm Value," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:357-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosati, Pierangelo & Cummins, Mark & Deeney, Peter & Gogolin, Fabian & van der Werff, Lisa & Lynn, Theo, 2017. "The effect of data breach announcements beyond the stock price: Empirical evidence on market activity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 146-154.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:99-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prof. Dr. Walter Krämer & Sebastian Schich, "undated".
"Large - scaledisasters and the insurance industry,"
4, Business and Social Statistics Department, Technische Universität Dortmund, revised Mar 2005.
- Walter Kraemer & Sebastian Schich, 2008. "Large-Scale Disasters and the Insurance Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2243, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krämer, Walter & Schich, Sebastian T., 2005. "Large-scale disasters and the insurance industry," Technical Reports 2005,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Humayun Zafar & Myung S. Ko & Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, 2016. "The value of the CIO in the top management team on performance in the case of information security breaches," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1205-1215, December.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9451-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinichi Kamiya & Jun-Koo Kang & Jungmin Kim & Andreas Milidonis & René M. Stulz, 2018. "What is the Impact of Successful Cyberattacks on Target Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:6:y:2003:i:2:p:97-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.