Between Group Inequality And Targeted Transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert I. Lerman & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1994. "Effect of Marginal Changes in Income Sources On U.S. Income Inequality," Public Finance Review, , vol. 22(4), pages 403-417, October.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1989. "Improving the accuracy of estimates of Gini coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-47, September.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1984. "A note on the calculation and interpretation of the Gini index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 363-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quentin Wodon, 2000.
"Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1337-1352.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2076, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel & Françoise Seyte & Michel Terraza, 2005. "Extensions Of Dagum’S Gini Decomposition," Cahiers de recherche 05-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1999. "Economic Crisis and Income Inequality in Korea," Working Papers 199906, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Eva Sierminska & Thesia Garner, 2002.
"A Comparison of Income, Expenditures, and Home Market Value Distributions using Luxembourg Income Study Data from the 1990s,"
LIS Working papers
338, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Eva Sierminska & Thesia I. Garner, 2005. "A Comparison of Income, Expenditures, and Home Market Value Distributions Using Luxembourg Income Study Data from the 1990's," Working Papers 380, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Shirantha Heenkenda & D.P.S Chandrakumara, 2015. "A Canonical Analysis on the Relationship between Financial Risk Tolerance and Household Education Investment in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 7-23, October.
- Rafael Salas, 2002.
"Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 207-218.
- Salas, Rafael, 1999. "Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6107, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2009. "Multilevel Decomposition Methods For Income Inequality Measures," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 333-344.
- Paolo Radaelli, 2010. "On the Decomposition by Subgroups of the Gini Index and Zenga's Uniformity and Inequality Indexes," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 81-101, April.
- Michele Giammatteo, 2007. "The bidimensional decomposition of inequality: A nested Theil approach," LIS Working papers 466, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:21-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.