Quadratic Pen's Parade and the Computation of the Gini index
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Mussard & J. Sadefo Kamdem & Françoise Seyte & Michel Terraza, 2011. "Quadratic Pen'S Parade And The Computation Of The Gini Index," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(3), pages 583-587, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milanovic, Branko, 1997. "A simple way to calculate the Gini coefficient, and some implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-49, September.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1984. "A note on the calculation and interpretation of the Gini index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 363-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadefo Kamdem, Jules, 2012. "A nice estimation of Gini index and power Pen's parade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1299-1304.
More about this item
KeywordsGini; Income inequality; Quadratic parade; Ranks.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.