Between group inequality and targeted transfers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert I. Lerman & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1994. "Effect of Marginal Changes in Income Sources On U.S. Income Inequality," Public Finance Review, , vol. 22(4), pages 403-417, October.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1989. "Improving the accuracy of estimates of Gini coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-47, September.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1984. "A note on the calculation and interpretation of the Gini index," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 363-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quentin Wodon, 2000.
"Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1337-1352.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999. "Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2076, The World Bank.
- Shirantha Heenkenda & D.P.S Chandrakumara, 2015. "A Canonical Analysis on the Relationship between Financial Risk Tolerance and Household Education Investment in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 7-23, October.
- Rafael Salas, 2002.
"Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 207-218.
- Salas, Rafael, 1999. "Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6107, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Stéphane Mussard & Pi Alperin María Noel & Françoise Seyte & Michel Terraza, 2005. "Extensions Of Dagum’S Gini Decomposition," Cahiers de recherche 05-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Kwang Soo Cheong, 1999. "Economic Crisis and Income Inequality in Korea," Working Papers 199906, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Eva Sierminska & Thesia Garner, 2002. "A Comparison of Income, Expenditures, and Home Market Value Distributions using Luxembourg Income Study Data from the 1990s," LIS Working papers 338, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Kazuhiko Kakamu & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2009. "Multilevel Decomposition Methods For Income Inequality Measures," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 333-344.
- Paolo Radaelli, 2010. "On the Decomposition by Subgroups of the Gini Index and Zenga's Uniformity and Inequality Indexes," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 81-101, April.
- Michele Giammatteo, 2007. "The bidimensional decomposition of inequality: A nested Theil approach," LIS Working papers 466, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsServices&Transfers to Poor; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Drylands&Desertification; Inequality; Environmental Economics&Policies; Poverty Impact Evaluation; Services&Transfers to Poor; Rural Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .