Multilevel Decomposition Methods For Income Inequality Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wodon, Quentin T, 1999. "Between Group Inequality and Targeted Transfers," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 21-39, March.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- Dagum, Camilo, 1997. "A New Approach to the Decomposition of the Gini Income Inequality Ratio," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 515-531.
- Rafael Salas, 2002.
"Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 207-218.
- Salas, Rafael, 1999. "Multilevel interterritorial convergence and additive multidimensional inequality decomposition," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6107, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kakwani, Nanak C, 1977. "Applications of Lorenz Curves in Economic Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 719-727, April.
- Toyoda, Takashi, 1987. "Tax Progressivity and Measures of its Redistributive Impact," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 38(2), pages 166-170, April.
- Adelman, Irma & Levy, Amnon, 1984. "Decomposing Theil's Income of Income Inequality into Between and Within Components: A Note," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(1), pages 119-121, March.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1976. "On the Interpretation and Disaggregation of Gini Coefficients," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 243-255, June.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1972. "Brazilian Size Distribution of Income," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 391-402, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Lukas Schrott & Martin Gaechter & Engelbert Theurl, 2015.
"Regional Development in Advanced Countries: A Within-country Application of the Human Development Index for Austria,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 1-23, March.
- Lukas Schrott & Martin Gï¿½chter & Engelbert Theurl, 2012. "Regional development in advanced countries: A within-country application of the Human Development Index for Austria," Working Papers 2012-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- D'Amico, Guglielmo & Di Biase, Giuseppe & Manca, Raimondo, 2014. "Decomposition Of The Population Dynamic Theil'S Entropy And Its Application To Four European Countries," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(2), pages 229-239, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:60:y:2009:i:3:p:333-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.