Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Performance: Evidence Based on Surveys among Senior Business Executives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
- I Kadek Dian Sutrisna Artha & Jakob de Haan, 2011.
"Labor Market Flexibility and the Impact of the Financial Crisis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 213-230, 05.
- I Kadek Dian Sutrisna Artha & Jakob de Haan, 2011. "Labor Market Flexibility and the Impact of the Financial Crisis," DNB Working Papers 280, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dragos Adascalitei & Sameer Khatiwada & Miguel Á. Malo & Pignatti Moran, 2015. "Employment protection and collective bargaining during the great recession: a comprehensive review of international evidence," Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics, Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 12, pages 50-87.
- Adascalitei, Dragos & Khatiwada, Sameer & Malo, Miguel A. & Pignatti Morano, Clemente, 2015. "Employment protection and collective bargaining during the Great Recession: A comprehensive review of international evidence," MPRA Paper 65509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Feldmann, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and Labour Market Performance in Transition Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 47-82.
- Per Skedinger, 2010. "Employment Protection Legislation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13686.
- Horst Feldmann, 2008. "Business regulation and labor market performance around the world," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 201-235, April.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 829-842.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Globalization and Labor Market Institutions: International Empirical Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 154, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19288, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "Business regulation, labor force participation and employment in industrial countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 238-260.
- Horst Feldmann, 2009. "The quality of the legal system and labor market performance around the world," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 39-65, August.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2009. "The Quality of the Legal System and Labor Market Performance around the World," Department of Economics Working Papers 15966, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Thomas M. Fullerton & Felipe I. Galan & Wm. Doyle Smith & Adam G. Walke, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 11-20, November.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Galan, Felipe I. & Smith, Wm. Doyle & Walke, Adam G., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Migratory Flows to the United States," MPRA Paper 59592, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2014.
- Horst Feldmann, 2006. "Government Size and Unemployment: Evidence from Industrial Countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 443-459, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:56:y:2003:i:4:p:509-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed