On the properties of the periodogram of a stationary long-memory process over different epochs with applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Sun, Yixiao, 2006.
"Bias-Reduced Log-Periodogram And Whittle Estimation Of The Long-Memory Parameter Without Variance Inflation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 863-912, October.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Sun, Yixiao, 2004. "Bias-Reduced Log-Periodogram and Whittle Estimation of the Long-Memory Parameter Without Variance Inflation," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2z99w4sm, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2003.
"A Bias--Reduced Log--Periodogram Regression Estimator for the Long--Memory Parameter,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 675-712, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2000. "A Bias-Reduced Log-Periodogram Regression Estimator for the Long-Memory Parameter," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1263, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "AGFRACTD: RATS procedure to compute Andrews-Guggenberger estimate of fractional difference," Statistical Software Components RTS00005, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Soulier, Philippe, 2001. "Moment bounds and central limit theorem for functions of Gaussian vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 193-203, September.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Robinson, Peter M. & Samarov, Alexander, 2000. "Adaptive semiparametric estimation of the memory parameter," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2082, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Robinson, Peter M. & Samarov, Alexander, 2000. "Adaptive Semiparametric Estimation of the Memory Parameter," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2004.
"Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 569-614, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- ANDREWS, DONALD W & Sun, Yixiao X, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-Range Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9wt048tt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reisen, Valdério A. & Zamprogno, Bartolomeu & Palma, Wilfredo & Arteche, Josu, 2014. "A semiparametric approach to estimate two seasonal fractional parameters in the SARFIMA model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-17.
- Li, Ming, 2017. "Record length requirement of long-range dependent teletraffic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 472(C), pages 164-187.
- Franco, G.C. & Reisen, V.A. & Alves, F.A., 2013. "Bootstrap tests for fractional integration and cointegration: A comparison study," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 19-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:20-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.