Further Comments On Stationarity Tests In Series With Structural Breaks At Unknown Points
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2013. "Local Structural Trend Break in Stationarity Testing," Working Papers 0074, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Kaddour Hadri & Yao Rao, 2008. "Panel Stationarity Test with Structural Breaks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 245-269, April.
- Skrobotov Anton, 2013.
"Bias Correction of KPSS Test with Structural Break for Reducing of Size Distortion,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 33-61, December.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2012. "Bias Correction of KPSS Test with Structural Break for Reducing of Size Distortion," Working Papers 0043, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2014. "A simple modification of the Busetti-Harvey stationarity tests with structural breaks at unknown time," Working Papers 0102, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2013. "Testing for unit roots in the possible presence of multiple trend breaks using minimum Dickey–Fuller statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 265-284.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2003.
"Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 21-53, November.
- Fabio Busetti & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2003. "Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 470, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rabah Arezki & Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2012. "Breaking the Prebish Singer Hypothesis using Panel Data Stationarity Tests," Economics Working Papers 12-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2012. "Bias Correction of KPSS Test with Structural Break for Reducing of Size Distortion - in Russian," Working Papers 0044, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2004. "Tests of stationarity against a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 33-66, November.
- Kaddour Hadri & Rolf Larsson & Yao Rao, 2012.
"Testing For Stationarity With A Break In Panels Where The Time Dimension Is Finite,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(Supplemen), pages 123-148, December.
- Kaddour Hadri & Rolf Larsson & Yao Rao, 2010. "Testing For Stationarity With a Break in Panels Where the Time Dimension is Finite," Economics Working Papers 10-08, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Urga, Giovanni, 2005. "Modelling structural breaks, long memory and stock market volatility: an overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 1-34.
- Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2012. "Testing the Prebish–Singer hypothesis using second-generation panel data stationarity tests with a break," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 814-816.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Fabio Farabullini, 2009. "Does the Law of One Price Hold in Euro-Area Retail Banking? An Empirical Analysis of Interest Rate Differentials across the Monetary Union," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 5-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:24:y:2003:i:2:p:137-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.