Fixed Wages and Bonuses in Agency Contracts: The Case of a Continuous State Space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Racionero, Maria & Quiggin, John, 2004. "Fixed wages and bonuses in agency contracts: the case of a continuous state space," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151165, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Maria Racionero & John Quiggin, 2004. "Fixed wages and bonuses in agency contracts: the case of a continuous state space," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_6, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers,Robert G. & Quiggin,John, 2000. "Uncertainty, Production, Choice, and Agency," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521622448.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2006.
"The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 153-169, June.
- Quiggin, John C. & Chambers, Robert G., 2006. "The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, "undated". "The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Walter Briec & Laurent Cavaignac, 2009. "An extension of the multi-output state-contingent production model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, April.
- Robert G. Chambers & Tigran A. Melkonyan, 2010. "Regulatory Policy Design in an Uncertain World," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1081-1107, December.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:8:y:2006:i:5:p:761-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.