Progressive Taxation, Moral Hazard, and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2007. "Advice and monitoring in venture finance," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(1), pages 3-43, March.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2004.
"Start-ups, venture capitalists, and the capital gains tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1011-1042, April.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2002. "Start-ups, Venture Capitalists, and the Capital Gains Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 742, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2002. "Start-ups, Venture Capitalists and the Capital Gains Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 3263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2002. "Start-ups, Venture Capitalists, and the Capital Gains Tax," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hans Bacher & Marius Brülhart, 2013. "Progressive taxes and firm births," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(1), pages 129-168, February.
- Cumming, Douglas J., 2005. "Agency costs, institutions, learning, and taxation in venture capital contracting," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 573-622, September.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2009. "Pre-seed government venture capital funds," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 26-56, March.
- Cumming, D. & Johan, S.A., 2005. "Is it the law or the lawyers? Investment fund covenants," Discussion Paper 2005-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cole, Rebel & Cumming, Douglas & Li, Dan, 2016. "Do banks or VCs spur small firm growth?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 60-72.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2016. "Venture’s economic impact in Australia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 25-59, February.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2007. "Government policy towards entrepreneurial finance: Innovation investment funds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-235, March.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2010. "Phasing Out an Inefficient Venture Capital Tax Credit," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-252, September.
- Douglas Cumming, 2010. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 75-94, April.
- Ergete Ferede, 2013. "Tax progressivity and self-employment: evidence from Canadian provinces," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 141-153, January.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2014. "Public economics gone wild: Lessons from venture capital," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 251-260.
- Hagen, Kare P. & Sannarnes, Jan Gaute, 2007. "Taxation of uncertain business profits, private risk markets and optimal allocation of risk," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1507-1517, August.
- Cumming, Douglas & Li, Dan, 2013. "Public policy, entrepreneurship, and venture capital in the United States," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 345-367.
- Jacob, Martin & Johan, Sofia & Schweizer, Denis & Zhan, Feng, 2016. "Corporate finance and the governance implications of removing government support programs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 35-47.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Taxes on risky returns â€” an update," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-10, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia Atiqah binti, 2008. "Preplanned exit strategies in venture capital," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1209-1241, October.
- Cumming, Douglas & Schmidt, Daniel & Walz, Uwe, 2010. "Legality and venture capital governance around the world," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 54-72, January.
- Douglas Cumming & Grant Fleming & Armin Schwienbacher, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, ownership structure and the provision of venture capital to SMEs: evidence from Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 59-92, June.
- Cumming, Douglas & Fleming, Grant & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2006. "Legality and venture capital exits," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-245, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:6:y:2004:i:3:p:471-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.