Optimal linear income taxation in models with occupational choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Michel, Philippe, 1988.
"Adjustment Costs, Concentration and Price Behaviour,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 477-481, June.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & MICHEL, Philippe, 1988. "Adjustment costs, concentration and price behaviour," CORE Discussion Papers RP 849, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Michel, 1988. "Adjustment costs, concentration and price behaviour," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1739, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Mussa, Michael, 1981. "Sticky Prices and Disequilibrium Adjustment in a Rational Model of the Inflationary Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1020-1027, December.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1977. "Inflation and Costs of Price Adjustment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 287-303.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "Monopolistic Price Adjustment and Aggregate Output," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 517-531.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semih Tumen, 2017.
"Entrepreneurship in the shadows,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(2), pages 239-269, April.
- Semih Tumen, 2016. "Entrepreneurship in the Shadows: Wealth Constraints and Government Policy," Working Papers 1623, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Entrepreneurship in the Shadows: Wealth Constraints and Government Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .