Fiscal Policy in an Overlapping Generations Model with Bequest-as-Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2004. "Fiscal policy in an overlapping generations model with bequest-as-consumption," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1988, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Estate taxation with warm-glow altruism," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 8(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003.
"Wealth transfer taxation: a survey,"
DELTA Working Papers
2003-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_394, Levy Economics Institute.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1061, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helmuth Cremer & ) & Pierre Pestieau, 2004. "Wealth Trasfer Taxation: A Survey," Public Economics 0401004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmuth Cremer & ) & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," Public Economics 0311003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunner Johann K. & Pech Susanne, 2012.
"Optimal Taxation of Wealth Transfers When Bequests are Motivated by Joy of Giving,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2011. "Optimal taxation of wealth transfers when bequests are motivated by joy of giving," Economics working papers 2011-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Enzo VALENTINI, 2006. "Bequest Taxation, allocation of talents, education and efficiency," Working Papers 248, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2011.
"The Tax Treatment of Intergenerational Wealth Transfers ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(2), pages 365-401, June.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2004. "The tax treatment of intergenerational wealth transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2004062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kazi Iqbal & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2008.
"Intergenerational Allocation of Government Expenditures: Externalities and Optimal Taxation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 27-53, February.
- Kazi Iqbal & Stephen Turnovsky, 2007. "Intergenerational Allocation of Government Expenditures: Externalities and Optimal Taxation," Working Papers UWEC-2007-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2009.
"Pareto-improving bequest taxation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 647-669, October.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2005. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 2277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossman, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2009. "Pareto-improving bequest taxation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20438, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michel, Philippe & Thibault, Emmanuel & Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2006.
"Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models,"
Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism,
- Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2004. "Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models," Working Paper Series 386, European Central Bank.
- Garriga, Carlos & Sánchez-Losada, Fernando, 2009.
"Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1365-1374, November.
- Carlos Garriga & Fernando Sánchez-Losada, 2009. "Indirect taxation and the welfare effects of altruism on the optimal fiscal policy," Working Papers 2009-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Staffolani, Stefano & Valentini, Enzo, 2007. "Bequest taxation and efficient allocation of talents," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 648-672, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:6:y:2004:i:3:p:397-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.