Practical filtering with sequential parameter learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Michael K, 2002. "Smooth Particle Filters for Likelihood Evaluation and Maximisation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 651, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:113:y:2013:i:c:p:7-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostas Triantafyllopoulos, 2009. "Inference of Dynamic Generalized Linear Models: On-Line Computation and Appraisal," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 77(3), pages 430-450, December.
- He, Zhongfang & Maheu, John M., 2010.
"Real time detection of structural breaks in GARCH models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2628-2640, November.
- Zhongfang He & John M Maheu, 2008. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Papers tecipa-336, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Staff Working Papers 09-31, Bank of Canada.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Paper series 11_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Malik, Sheheryar & Pitt, Michael K., 2011. "Particle filters for continuous likelihood evaluation and maximisation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 190-209.
- Karol Gellert & Erik Schlögl, 2018. "Parameter Learning and Change Detection Using a Particle Filter With Accelerated Adaptation," Research Paper Series 392, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Veronika Czellar, 2011.
"State-Observation Sampling and the Econometrics of Learning Models,"
- Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel & Czellar , Veronika, 2011. "state-observation sampling and the econometrics of learning models," HEC Research Papers Series 947, HEC Paris.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Veronika Czellar, 2011. "State-Observation Sampling and the Econometrics of Learning Models," Papers 1105.4519, arXiv.org.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392, April.
- Creal, D., 2009. "A survey of sequential Monte Carlo methods for economics and finance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ren-Her Wang & John Aston & Cheng-Der Fuh, 2010. "The Role of Additional Information in Option Pricing: Estimation Issues for the State Space Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 283-307, December.
- Naoki Awaya & Yasuhiro Omori, 2017.
"Particle rolling MCMC with Double Block Sampling: Conditional SMC Update Approach,"
CIRJE-F-1066, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Naoki Awaya & Yasuhiro Omori, 2018. "Particle rolling MCMC with double block sampling: conditional SMC update approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1080, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Karol Gellert & Erik Schlogl, 2018. "Parameter Learning and Change Detection Using a Particle Filter With Accelerated Adaptation," Papers 1806.05387, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:70:y:2008:i:2:p:413-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.