Does Corporate Transparency Contribute to Efficient Resource Allocation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Giuseppe Castellano & Katia Corsi & Roberto Del Gobbo, 2015. "Goodwill Disclosure in Europe. Profiles of disclosing companies," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(2), pages 32-65.
- Frederick Lindahl & Hannu Schadéwitz, 2013. "Are Legal Families Related to Financial Reporting Quality?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(2), pages 242-267, June.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:687-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0372-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lightfoot, Geoffrey & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and Power in a Surveillance Society," MPRA Paper 53109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badia, Marc & Duro, Miguel & Jorgensen, Bjorn N. & Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2017. "Market-wide Effects of Off-Balance Sheet Disclosures:," CEPR Discussion Papers 12152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eeb:15v1n2:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:32-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:136:y:2017:i:c:p:91-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:47:y:2009:i:4:p:943-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.