Behind the Scenes: Sources of Complementarity in R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Ceccagnoli & Matthew J. Higgins & Vincenzo Palermo, 2013. "Behind the Scenes: Sources of Complementarity in R&D," NBER Working Papers 18795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Versaevel, Bruno, 2017. "One Lab, Two Firms, Many Possibilities: on R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry," MPRA Paper 76903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen & Martin Woerter, 2015.
"Impact of External Knowledge Acquisition Strategies on Innovation: A Comparative Study Based on Dutch and Swiss Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 359-382, June.
- Arvanitis, S. & Lokshin, B. & Mohnen, P. & Wörter, M., 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation: a comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Denisa Mindruta & Mahka Moeen & Rajshree Agarwal, 2016. "A two-sided matching approach for partner selection and assessing complementarities in partners' attributes in inter-firm alliances," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 206-231, January.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:135:y:2018:i:c:p:51-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- María García-Vega & Elena Huergo, 2018. "The role of international and domestic R&D outsourcing for firm innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:eee:techno:v:72-73:y:2018:i::p:24-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:125-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.