Behind the Scenes: Sources of Complementarity in R&D
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Ceccagnoli & Matthew J. Higgins & Vincenzo Palermo, 2013. "Behind the Scenes: Sources of Complementarity in R&D," NBER Working Papers 18795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Versaevel, Bruno, 2019.
"One lab, two firms, many possibilities: On R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 260-283.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Versaevel, Bruno, 2017. "One Lab, Two Firms, Many Possibilities: on R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry," MPRA Paper 76903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Bruno Versaevel, 2019. "One Lab, Two Firms, Many Possibilities: on R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-02107357, HAL.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Bruno Versaevel, 2019. "One lab, two firms, many possibilities : On R&D outsourcing in the biopharmaceutical industry," Post-Print hal-02312319, HAL.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang & Schulz, Philipp & Borchhardt, Geoffrey Thilo, 2019. "Markets for technology in Europe: Mapping demand and its drivers," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen & Martin Woerter, 2015.
"Impact of External Knowledge Acquisition Strategies on Innovation: A Comparative Study Based on Dutch and Swiss Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 359-382, June.
- Arvanitis, S. & Lokshin, B. & Mohnen, P. & Wörter, M., 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation: a comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data," MERIT Working Papers 2013-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- García-Vega, María & Huergo, Elena, 2019.
"The role of international and domestic R&D outsourcing for firm innovation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 775-792.
- María García-Vega & Elena Huergo, 2018. "The role of international and domestic R&D outsourcing for firm innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2015. "Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan," EconStor Preprints 113229, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Denisa Mindruta & Mahka Moeen & Rajshree Agarwal, 2016. "A two-sided matching approach for partner selection and assessing complementarities in partners' attributes in inter-firm alliances," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 206-231, January.
- Sitnicki Maksym, 2018. "Exploration of the role of business schools in the development of world-class research universities," Technology audit and production reserves, 1(39) 2018, Socionet;Technology audit and production reserves, vol. 1(5(39)), pages 36-45.
- Li-Ying, Jason & Mothe, Caroline & Nguyen, Thi Thuc Uyen, 2018. "Linking forms of inbound open innovation to a driver-based typology of environmental innovation: Evidence from French manufacturing firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 51-63.
- María García-Vega & Elena Huergo, 2019. "Asymmetric additionalities between R&D outsourcing locations," Discussion Papers 2019-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- García-Vega, María & Vicente-Chirivella, Óscar, 2020. "Do university technology transfers increase firms’ innovation?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 123(C).
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Un, C. Annique & RodrÃguez, Alicia, 2018. "Learning from R&D outsourcing vs. learning by R&D outsourcing," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 72, pages 24-33.
- Zhili Tian & Ralph Siebert, 2020. "Dynamic Effects of Licensing and Knowledge Transfer across Research Stages: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 8311, CESifo.
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Oscar Vicente-Chirivella, 2019. "R&D and firm resilience during bad times," Discussion Papers 2019-13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:125-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.