Entry-Deterring Capacity in the Texas Lodging Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Romer, 2002. "It's Fourth Down and What Does the Bellman Equation Say? A Dynamic Programming Analysis of Football Strategy," NBER Working Papers 9024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Point Shaving: Corruption in NCAA Basketball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 279-283, May.
- Zitzewitz, Eric, 2001. "Measuring Herding and Exaggeration by Equity Analysts and Other Opinion Sellers," Research Papers 1802, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Prendergast, Canice, 1993. "A Theory of "Yes Men."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 757-770, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernán Herrera Echeverry, 2007. "Lanzamiento de nuevas marcas en industrias de productos homogéneos básicos con altos niveles de concentración," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011812, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Kyle Wilson, 2016. "Does Public Competition Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from Municipal Provision of Internet Access," Working Papers 16-16, NET Institute.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2011.
"Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," NBER Working Papers 13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2006. "Markets: The U.S. Lodging Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 203-218, Fall.
- Hernán Herrera Echeverry, 2008. "Innovación e incumbent failure: Una ilustración usando la industria de las telecomunicaciones en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011811, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2015. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107069978, March.
- Vroom, Govert & Mccann, Brian T., 2009. "Ownership structure, profit maximization, and competitive behavior," IESE Research Papers D/800, IESE Business School.
- Helmers, Claes Gustav & Connor, John M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Vroom, Govert, 2009. "Entry, Ownership Form, and Spatial Location: An Analysis of the Hotel Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49561, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:167-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.