A Comparison of Private and Subsidized R&D Partnerships in the European Information Technology Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Folster, Stefan, 1995. "Do subsidies to cooperative R & D actually stimulate R & D investment and cooperation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 403-417, May.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1023-:d:101492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wegberg,M.,van, 1995. "Can R&D alliances facilitate the formation of a cartel? The example of the European IT industry," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007.
"Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry,"
Economics & Management Discussion Papers
em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Centre for International Business Strategy Working Papers cibs-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert, 2004.
"Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-218.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2003. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Katia Angué & Ulrike Mayrhofer, 2009. "Does Distance still Matter in Intra-European Partnerships? An Analysis of R&D Cooperation in Biotechnology," Post-Print halshs-00690208, HAL.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra & C. Annique Un, 2011. "Economic Integration and the Technological Capabilities of Domestic Firms," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "Location, collocation and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 393-403, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:31:y:1993:i:3:p:373-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.