A Note on the Influence of Gender Relations on the Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Coffee Production in Papua New Guinea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheryl Doss, 2015. "Women and Agricultural Productivity: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Working Papers 1051, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Coelli, Tim & Fleming, Euan, 2004.
"Diversification economies and specialisation efficiencies in a mixed food and coffee smallholder farming system in Papua New Guinea,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 229-239, December.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Fleming, Euan M., 2003. "Diversification Economies And Specialisation Efficiencies In A Mixed Food And Coffee Smallholder Farming System In Papua New Guinea," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25841, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mekonnen, Tigist, 2017. "Financing rural households and its impact: Evidence from randomized field experiment data," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bortamuly, Alin Borah & Goswami, Kishor, 2015. "Determinants of the adoption of modern technology in the handloom industry in Assam," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 400-409.
- Hasnah & Fleming, Euan & Coelli, Tim, 2004. "Assessing the performance of a nucleus estate and smallholder scheme for oil palm production in West Sumatra: a stochastic frontier analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 17-30, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:52:y:2001:i:1:p:153-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.