Challenges and Options for the UK Agri-Environment: Presidential Address
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White & Adam Ozanne, 1999. "Efficient Contract Design for Agri-Environment Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 187-202.
- Riccardo Scarpa, 2000. "Contingent Valuation Versus Choice Experiments: Estimating the Benefits of Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Scotland: Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 122-128.
- Nick Hanley & Douglas MacMillan, 2000. "Contingent Valuation Versus Choice Experiments: Estimating the Benefits of Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Scotland: Reply," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 129-132.
- Costanza, Robert & d'Arge, Ralph & de Groot, Rudolf & Farber, Stephen & Grasso, Monica & Hannon, Bruce & Limburg, Karin & Naeem, Shahid & O'Neill, Robert V. & Paruelo, Jose, 1998. "The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-15, April.
- Stuart Harris, 1974. "Changes In The Terms Of Trade For Agriculture: New Plateau Or New Precipice," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(2), pages 85-100, August.
- David Colman, 1994. "Ethics And Externalities: Agricultural Stewardship And Other Behaviour: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 299-311.
- Harris, Stuart, 1974. "Changes In The Terms Of Trade For Agriculture: New Plateau Or New Precipice," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Cook & Rob W. Fraser & Jeffrey K. Waage & Matthew B. Thomas, 2009. "Prioritising Biosecurity Investment between Protecting Agricultural and Environmental Systems," Studies in Economics 0908, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nick Hanley & Philippe Le Coent & Mathieu Désolé, 2016.
"Nudges, Social Norms, and Permanence in Agri-environmental Schemes,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 92(4), pages 641-655.
- Kuhfuss, L. & Preget, R. & Thoyer, S. & Hanley, N. & Le Coent, P. & Desole, M., "undated". "Nudges, Social Norms and Permanence in Agri-Environmental Schemes," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204233, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Laure Kühfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nicholas David Hanley & Philippe Le Coent & Mathieu Desole, 2015. "Nudges, social norms and permanence in agri-environmental schemes," Post-Print hal-01485474, HAL.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoye & Nick Hanley & Philippe Le Coent & Mathieu Désolé, 2015. "Nudges, social norms and permanence in agri-environmental schemes," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-15, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer & Nick Hanley & Philippe Le Coent & Mathieu Desole, 2016. "Nudges, social norms, and permanence in agri-environmental scheme," Post-Print hal-01506465, HAL.
- Pretty, J. N. & Brett, C. & Gee, D. & Hine, R. E. & Mason, C. F. & Morison, J. I. L. & Raven, H. & Rayment, M. D. & van der Bijl, G., 2000. "An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-136, August.
- Nick Hanley & Simanti Banerjee & Gareth D. Lennox & Paul R. Armsworth, 2012.
"How should we incentivize private landowners to ‘produce’ more biodiversity?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 93-113, Spring.
- Armsworth, Paul R & Banerjee, Simanti & Hanley, Nicholas & Lennox, Gareth D, 2012. "How should we incentivize private landowners to "produce" more biodive rsity?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Cook, David C. & Fraser, Rob W., 2008. "Trade and invasive species risk mitigation: Reconciling WTO compliance with maximising the gains from trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 176-184, April.
- repec:ags:aare05:139327 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2001. "Agrarpolitik als Management Ã¶ffentlicher GÃ¼ter: Zur Ã–konomik der dezentralen Bereitstellung von Natur in der Kulturlandschaft," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Pretty, Jules, 2008. "Case study of agri-environmental payments: The United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 765-775, May.
- Cook, David C. & Lonsdale, Mark, 2006. "A strategic protection approach to biosecurity: Policy implications of an ‘immune system’ model for addressing the risks and consequences of invasive species," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174469, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:15:p:2856-2866 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Wynn & Bob Crabtree & Jacqueline Potts, 2001. "Modelling Farmer Entry into the Environmentally Sensitive Area Schemes in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 65-82.
- Janet Dwyer & John Powell, 2016. "Rural Development Programmes and Transaction Effects: Reflections on Maltese and English Experience," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 545-565, September.
- Collentine, Dennis & Larsson, Martin & Hannerz, Nils, 2004. "Exploiting decision heuristics and IT in the design of a DSS for voluntary agri-environmental programs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-315, July.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Espinosa-Goded, Maria & Dupraz, Pierre, 2008. "Does Intensity Of Change Matter? Factors Affecting Adoption In Two Agri-Environmental Schemes," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:9:y:2014:i:c:p:20-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:317-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.