Does "Participation" in Common Pool Resource Management Help the Poor? A Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Joint Forest Management in Jharkhand, India
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S Corbridge & S Jewitt, 1997. "From forest struggles to forest citizens? Joint Forest Management in the unquiet woods of India's Jharkhand," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(12), pages 2145-2164, December.
- Jodha, N.S., 1992. "Common Property Resources; A Missing Dimension of development Strategies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 168, World Bank.
- A. Joshi & M. Moore, 2000. "Enabling Environments: Do Anti-Poverty Programmes Mobilise the Poor?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 25-56, October.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Squire, Lyn & Suthiwart-Narueput, Sethaput, 1995. "Reviving project appraisal at the World Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1496, The World Bank.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Hill, I. & SHields, D., 1998. "Incentives for Joint Forest Management in India. Analytical Methods and Case Studies," Papers 394, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Chambers, Robert & Leach, Melissa, 1989. "Trees as savings and security for the rural poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-342, March.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 1994. "New developments in project appraisal in developing countries: Editor's introduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 1-5, 01.
- Costanza, Robert & d'Arge, Ralph & de Groot, Rudolf & Farber, Stephen & Grasso, Monica & Hannon, Bruce & Limburg, Karin & Naeem, Shahid & O'Neill, Robert V. & Paruelo, Jose, 1998. "The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-15, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:5:p:763-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.