Are Constant Interest Rate Forecasts Modest Policy Interventions? Evidence from a Dynamic Open-Economy Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malin Adolfson & Michael K. Andersson & Jesper Lindé & Mattias Villani & Anders Vredin, 2007.
"Modern Forecasting Models in Action: Improving Macroeconomic Analyses at Central Banks,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(4), pages 111-144, December.
- Adolfson, Malin & Andersson, Michael K. & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias & Vredin, Anders, 2005. "Modern Forecasting Models in Action: Improving Macroeconomic Analyses at Central Banks," Working Paper Series 188, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Jun 2006.
- Pär Osterholm, 2009.
"Incorporating Judgement in Fan Charts,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(2), pages 387-415, June.
- Österholm, Pär, 2006. "Incorporating Judgement in Fan Charts," Working Paper Series 2006:30, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pär Österholm, 2006. "Incorporating judgement in fan charts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1175-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2013.
"The empirical (ir)relevance of the interest rate assumption for central bank forecasts,"
11/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2013. "The Empirical (Ir)Relevance of the Interest Rate Assumption for Central Bank Forecasts," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80042, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Farooq Akram & Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2016.
"Joint Prediction Bands for Macroeconomic Risk Management,"
No 5/2016, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Farooq Akram & Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2016. "Joint prediction bands for macroeconomic risk management," Working Paper 2016/7, Norges Bank.
- Harrison, Ricahrd, 2014. "Estimating the effects of forward guidance in rational expectations models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86327, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harrison, Richard, 2015.
"Estimating the effects of forward guidance in rational expectations models,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 196-213.
- Richard Harrison, 2014. "Estimating the Effects of Forward Guidance in Rational Expectations Models," Discussion Papers 1429, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Christian Bustamante & Luis E. Rojas, 2012.
"Constant-Interest-Rate Projections and Its Indicator Properties,"
Borradores de Economia
696, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Christian Bustamante & Luis E. Rojas, 2012. "Constant-Interest-Rate Projections and Its Indicator Properties," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009383, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Christoffel, Kai & Coenen, Gunter & Warne, Anders, 2007. "Conditional versus unconditional forecasting with the New Area-Wide Model of the euro area," MPRA Paper 76759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:8:y:2005:i:3:p:509-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.