Competitive fairness and the concept of a fair price under Delaware law on M&A
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnendu Ghosh DASTIDAR & YANO Makoto, 2017. "Corruption, Market Quality and Entry Deterrence in Emerging Economies," Discussion papers 17010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Takashi Komatsubara, 2008. "Equilibrium Selection In The Yano Model Of Price Leadership," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 649-655, December.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2010. "Intellectual property protection and innovation: an inverted-U relationship," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 99-101, November.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"The struggle to survive in the R&D sector: Implications for innovation and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 26-29.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makoto Yano, 2009.
"The Foundation Of Market Quality Economics,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 1-32.
- Makoto Yano, 2008. "The Foundation of Market Quality Economics," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-001, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Makoto Yano & Takashi Komatsubara, 2014. "Participation of Ordinary Investors and Stock Market Quality: A Comparison between Japanese and US Markets," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 537-558, December.
- Krishnendu Ghosh Dastidar & Fumio Dei, 2014. "Introduction to the Special Issue of Pacific Economic Review on Market Quality Economics," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 531-536, December.
- Lioudmila Savtchenko, 2010. "Foreign devaluation as a coordinating device of heterogeneous investors: A game-theoretic analysis of financial contagion," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(2), pages 195-204.
- Hiroshi Daisaka & Taiji Furusawa & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2014. "Globalization, Financial Development and Income Inequality," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 612-633, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:4:y:2008:i:2:p:175-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.