Local Industry Agglomeration and New Business Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin,John R. & Gorecki,Paul With contributions by-Name:Caves,Richard E. With contributions by-Name:Dunne,Tim With contributions by-Name:Haltiwanger,John, 1998. "The Dynamics of Industrial Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521633574, March.
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qingfang Wang, 2010. "Immigration and Ethnic Entrepreneurship: A Comparative Study in the United States," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 430-458.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2005.
"Industry Agglomeration and Investment in Rural Businesses,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 89-103.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2005. "Industry Agglomeration and Investment in Rural Businesses," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 89-103.
- Gabe, Todd M., 2004. "Industry Agglomeration And Investment In Rural Businesses," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19930, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Georgeanne M. Artz & Younjun Kim & Peter F. Orazem, 2016.
"Does Agglomeration Matter Everywhere?: New Firm Location Decisions In Rural And Urban Markets,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 72-95, January.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-Solis & Miguel Manjón-Antolín, 2010.
"Empirical Studies In Industrial Location: An Assessment Of Their Methods And Results,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 685-711.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2008. "Empirical studies in industrial location: an assessment of their methods and results," Working Papers 2072/9257, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Liviano & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2013. "Industrial location and interpretation of zero counts," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 515-534, April.
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- Chandra R. Bhat & Rajesh Paleti & Palvinder Singh, 2014. "A Spatial Multivariate Count Model For Firm Location Decisions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 462-502, June.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2013.
"Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 118-148, March.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2011. "Location Determinants of New Firms: Does Skill Level of Human Capital Really Matter?," Working Papers 2072/152136, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Jason & Lambert, Dayton, 2014. "Location decisions of natural gas extraction establishments: a smooth transition count model approach," Research Working Paper RWP 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2011. "Industrial Location and Space: New Insights," Working Papers 2072/152137, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:10-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2008. "Industrial Location At A Local Level: Comments On The Territorial Level Of The Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(2), pages 193-208, April.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:34:y:2003:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.