Better LATE? Instrumental Variables Estimation of the Returns to Job Mobility during Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Gerlinde Sinn & Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "Jumpstart: The Economic Unification of Germany," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691728, March.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2000.
"From socialist showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the role of technical change from East Germany's post-World War II growth performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 485-514, December.
- Keller, W., 1996. "From Socialist Chowcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the Role of Technical Change from East Germany's Post-World War II Growth Performance," Working papers 9623, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "From Socialist Showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the Role of Technical Change from East Germany's Post-World War II Growth Performance," Development and Comp Systems 9707002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "From Socialist Showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the Role of Technical Change from East Germany's Post-World War II Growth Performance," NBER Working Papers 6079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Convergence across States and Regions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 107-182.
- Michael Burda & Michael Funke, 1993.
"German trade unions after unification — Third degree wage discriminating monopolists?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(3), pages 537-560, September.
- Burda, Michael C & Funke, Michael, 1991. "German Trade Unions After Unification: Third Degree Wage Discriminating Monopolists?," CEPR Discussion Papers 573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger, 2002.
"Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 737-753, May.
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Jaume Ventura & Francesco Caselli, 2000.
"A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 909-926, September.
- Caselli, G & Ventura, J, 1996. "A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution," Papers 534, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Caselli, F. & Ventura, J., 1996. "A Representative Consumer Theory of Distribution," Working papers 96-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Holger Wolf, 1992. "Economic Transition in Eastern Germany," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 235-272.
- Hughes Hallett, A J & Ma, Yue, 1993. "East Germany, West Germany, and Their Mezzogiorno Problem: A Parable for European Economic Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 416-428, March.
- Burda, Michael C & Funke, Michael, 1993. "Eastern Germany: Can't We Be More Optimistic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Duggal, Vijaya & Saltzman, Cynthia & Klein, Lawrence R., 1999. "Infrastructure and productivity: a nonlinear approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 47-74, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 223-251, April.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence Across States and Regions," Papers 629, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Convergence," Scholarly Articles 3451299, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J. & Sala-I-Martin, X., 1991. "Convergence," Papers 645, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu & Shibata, Akihisa, 1992.
"Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 127-146, August.
- Ono, Y. & Shibata, A., 1990. "Spill-Over Effects Of Supply-Side Changes In A Two-Country Economy With Capital Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0232, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:germec:v:1:y:2000:i:3:p:335-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.