Fiscal Policy Reforms in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Razin, Assaf & Tesar, Linda L., 1994.
"Effective tax rates in macroeconomics: Cross-country estimates of tax rates on factor incomes and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Assaf Razin & Linda L. Tesar, 1994. "Effective Tax Rates in Macroeconomics: Cross-Country Estimates of Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 5086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ono, Yoshiyasu & Shibata, Akihisa, 1992.
"Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 127-146, August.
- Ono, Y. & Shibata, A., 1990. "Spill-Over Effects Of Supply-Side Changes In A Two-Country Economy With Capital Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0232, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Gerard H. Kuper & Jakob de Haan, 1996. "Modelling government investment and economic growth at the macro level: A review," Working Papers 29, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1992.
"Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 645-661.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sala-I-Martin, X. & Barro, R.J., 1991. "Public Finance in Models of Economic Growth," Papers 640, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Kneller, Richard & Bleaney, Michael F. & Gemmell, Norman, 1999. "Fiscal policy and growth: evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 171-190, November.
- Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger, 2002.
"Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 737-753, May.
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Arjan Lejour & Harrie Verbon, 1997. "Tax Competition and Redistribution in a Two-Country Endogenous-Growth Model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(4), pages 485-497, November.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "International Effects of Government Expenditure in Interdependent Economies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 57-84, February.
- Mendoza, Enrique G & Tesar, Linda L, 1998. "The International Ramifications of Tax Reforms: Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 226-245, March.
- Devereux, Michael B & Mansoorian, Arman, 1992. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(2), pages 249-268, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik, 2007. "A distributional theory of government growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 305-318, September.
- Holger Strulik, 2003. "Supply-Side Economics of Germany's Year 2000 Tax Reform: A Quantitative Assessment," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 183-202, May.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment spending; international tax competition; transitional dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:9:y:2002:i:1:p:73-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.