Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ono, Y. & Shibata, A., 1990. "Spill-Over Effects Of Supply-Side Changes In A Two-Country Economy With Capital Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0232, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2005.
"Growth and convergence in a two-region model: The hypothetical case of Korean unification,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-279, April.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-region Moddel: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Working Papers 212003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2005. "Growth and Convergence in a Two-Region Model: The Hypothetical Case of Korean Unification," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20505, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yano, Makoto & Honryo, Takakazu, 2010. "Trade imbalances and harmonization of competition policies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 438-452, July.
- Ono, Y., 2001. "International Spillover of Economic Fluctuations:A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0527, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Holger Strulik, 2002. "Fiscal Policy Reforms in a Global Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 73-91, January.
- Wing-fai Leung, 1995. "The choice between an international joint venture and a wholly-owned subsidiary in a developing country under technology spillover effects," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 341-368, October.
- Frank Siebern, 2000. "Better LATE? Instrumental Variables Estimation of the Returns to Job Mobility during Transition," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 335-362, August.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014.
"Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World,"
KIER Working Papers
891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Amano, Daisuke & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," CESifo Working Paper Series 4882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005.
"A Global View of Economic Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Maria Jesus Freire-Seren & Baltasar Manzano, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects From The Regional Allocation Of Public Capital Formation," CAMA Working Papers 2008-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," Working Papers 203, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Momota, Akira & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Demographic structure, international lending and borrowing in growing interdependent economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 135-162, March.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Manzano, Baltasar, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of the regional allocation of public capital formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 563-574, September.
- Klaus Wälde, 1996. "Proof of global stability, transitional dynamics, and international capital flows in a two-country model of innovation and growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 53-84, February.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Shinsuke Ikeda, 1996. "Fiscal policy, wealth divergence, and lifetime utility," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 265-280, October.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0304002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:33:y:1992:i:1-2:p:127-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.