A Multivariate Test of a Dual-Beta CAPM: Australian Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Mohammad, Nazeeruddin, 2014. "Matching perception with the reality—Performance of Islamic equity investments," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 175-189.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:08:y:2005:i:01:n:s0219024905002901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pawel Bilinski & Danielle Lyssimachou, 2014. "Risk Interpretation of the CAPM's Beta: Evidence from a New Research Method," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(2), pages 203-226, June.
- David Morelli, 2012. "Security returns, beta, size, and book-to-market equity: evidence from the Shanghai A-share market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Nath, H. (Mindi) B. & Kim, Jae H. & Brooks, Robert D., 2012. "Realized dual-betas for leading Australian stocks: An evaluation of the estimation methods and the effect of the sampling interval," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 10-22.
- Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2008. "Time Varying Risk Return Relationship: Evidence from Listed Pakistani Firms," MPRA Paper 37561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morelli, David, 2007. "Beta, size, book-to-market equity and returns: A study based on UK data," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-272, July.
- Mohammad, Nazeeruddin & Ashraf, Dawood, 2015.
"The market timing ability and return performance of Islamic equities: An empirical study,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 169-183.
- Mohammad, Nazeeruddin & Ashraf, Dawood, 2015. "The Market Timing Ability and Return Performance of Islamic Equities: an Empirical Study," Working Papers 1436-6, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Durand, Robert B. & Lan, Yihui & Ng, Andrew, 2011. "Conditional beta: Evidence from Asian emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-153.
- Roland Shami & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "Beta Risk and Regime Shift in Market Volatility," Finance 0406012, EconWPA.
- Morelli, David, 2011. "Joint conditionality in testing the beta-return relationship: Evidence based on the UK stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2008. "The Conditional Capital Asset Pricing Model: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:48, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Don U. A. Galagedera & Robert Faff, 2005.
"Modeling The Risk And Return Relation Conditional On Market Volatility And Market Conditions,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 75-95.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Robert Faff, 2004. "Modelling the Risk and Return Relation Conditional on Market Volatility and Market Conditions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kundu, Srikanta & Sarkar, Nityananda, 2016. "Return and volatility interdependences in up and down markets across developed and emerging countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 297-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:36:y:2001:i:4:p:157-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.