A Competing Risks Analysis of Corporate Survival
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Qing He & Wing Hong Chan, 2016. "From Fixed to Float: A Competing Risks Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 488-503, October.
- Qing He & Oliver M. Rui, 2016. "Ownership Structure and Insider Trading: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 553-574, April.
- He, Qing & Huang, Jiyuan & Li, Dongxu & Lu, Liping, 2016. "Banks as corporate monitors: Evidence from CEO turnovers in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- Du, Julan & He, Qing & Yuen, San Wing, 2013. "Tunneling and the decision to go private: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 50-68.
- Terence t. l. Chong & Xiaolei Wang, 2013. "Can analyst predict stock market crashes?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 158-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:1697-1718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.