Stock Price and Volume Effects Associated with Compositional Changes in European Stock Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cristina Vespro, 2006. "Stock price and volume effects associated with compositional changes in European stock indices," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/165843, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daya, Wael & Mazouz, Khelifa & Freeman, Mark, 2012. "Information efficiency changes following FTSE 100 index revisions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1054-1069.
- Ernest Biktimirov & Boya Li, 2014. "Asymmetric stock price and liquidity responses to changes in the FTSE SmallCap index," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 95-122, January.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Bharim, 2007. "New evidence on the price and liquidity effects of the FTSE 100 index revisions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-241.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Daya, Wael & Yin, Shuxing, 2014. "Index revisions, systematic liquidity risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 283-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:12:y:2006:i:1:p:103-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.