The gender pay gap in Russia during the transition, 1992-96
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingyi Qian, 1996. "Enterprise reform in China: agency problems and political control," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 427-447, October.
- Yingyi Qian & Barry R. Weingast, 1996. "China's transition to markets: market-preserving federalism, chinese style," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 149-185.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2018. "Gender Pay Gaps in the Former Soviet Union: A Review of the Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_899, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pastore Francesco & Verashchagina Alina, 2007. "The gender wage gap in the Republic of Belarus," EERC Working Paper Series 04-133e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2014.
"Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: Estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 708-725.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2012. "Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection," MPRA Paper 42132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A Li, 2004.
"The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 267-288.
- Gerry, Christopher J & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Li, Carmen A, 2001. "The Gender Wage Gap and Wage Arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS," Economics Discussion Papers 3616, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A. Li, 2002. "The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: evidence from the RLMS," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 24, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Coral Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2011.
"The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 57-86.
- Coral del RÌo Otero & Carlos GradÌn Lago & Olga CantÛ S·nchez, "undated". "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: the distributional approach revisited," Studies on the Spanish Economy 192, FEDEA.
- Coral del Río & Carlos Gradín & Olga Cantó, 2006. "The measurement of gender wage discrimination: The distributional approach revisited," Working Papers 25, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- C. Cindy Fan, 2003. "Rural-urban migration and gender division of labor in transitional China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 24-47, March.
- Thomas Dohmen & Hartmut Lehmann & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2008. "The Gender Earnings Gap inside a Russian Firm: First Evidence from Personnel Data - 1997 to 2002 ; Updated Version," ESCIRRU Working Papers 6, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adamchik, A. & Bedi, A.S., 2001. "Persistence of the gender pay differential in a transition economy," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19091, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Olgica Bošković & Nikola Njegovan, 2012. "Gender Inequality In The Labour Market In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(192), pages 113-136, January –.
- Mihails Hazans, 2003. "Returns to Education in the Baltic Countries," SSE Riga/BICEPS Research Papers 2003-1, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2183-2198, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "The gender earnings gap inside a Russian firm : first evidence from personnel data - 1997 to 2002," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 41(2/3), pages 157-179.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2002.
"Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:41:i:2/3:p:157-179 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:7:y:1999:i:1:p:245-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.