Energy as an indicator of modernization in Latin America, 1890-1925
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Toman & Barbora Jemelkova, 2003.
"Energy and Economic Development: An Assessment of the State of Knowledge,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 93-112.
- Toman, Michael & Jemelkova, Barbora, 2003. "Energy and Economic Development: An Assessment of the State of Knowledge," Discussion Papers dp-03-13, Resources For the Future.
- Hobson, John Atkinson, 1914. "Work and Wealth: A Human Evaluation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number hobson1914.
- R. M. Solow, 1974.
"Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustible Resources,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 29-45.
- R. M. Solow, 1973. "Intergenerational Equity and Exhaustable Resources," Working papers 103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- André A. Hofman, 2000. "The Economic Development of Latin America in the Twentieth Century," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1534.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Stern, David I., 2000.
"A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the US macroeconomy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-283, April.
- David I. Stern, 1998. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of the role of energy in the U.S. macroeconomy," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9803, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- E. A. Wrigley, 1962. "The Supply of Raw Materials in the Industrial Revolution," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 15(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Basim Makhoul & Samuel Otterstrom, 1998. "Exploring the accuracy of international trade statistics," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(12), pages 1603-1616.
- Oh, Wankeun & Lee, Kihoon, 2004. "Causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP revisited: the case of Korea 1970-1999," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Borowiecki, Karol J., 2017. "The drivers of long-run CO2 emissions in Europe, North America and Japan since 1800," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 537-549.
- Sofia Teives Henriques & Karol J. Borowiecki, 2014.
"The Drivers of Long-run CO2 Emissions: A Global Perspective since 1800,"
0062, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sofia Teives HENRIQUES & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2014. "The Drivers of Long-run CO2 Emissions: A Global Perspective since 1800," Trinity Economics Papers tep0314, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2014. "The Drivers of Long-run CO2 Emissions: A Global Perspective since 1800," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Rubio, M. del Mar & Tafunell, Xavier, 2014. "Latin American hydropower: A century of uneven evolution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 323-334.
- Rubio, M.d.Mar & Folchi, Mauricio, 2012. "Will small energy consumers be faster in transition? Evidence from the early shift from coal to oil in Latin America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 50-61.
- Jose Peres Cajias & Marc Badia-Miro & Anna Carreras-Marin, 2012. "Intraregional trade in South America, 1913-50. Economic linkages before institutional agreements," Working Papers in Economics 270, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ward, Marianne & Devereux, John, 2012. "The Road Not Taken: Pre-Revolutionary Cuban Living Standards in Comparative Perspective," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(01), pages 104-132, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:63:y:2010:i:3:p:769-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.