Work and Wealth: A Human Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Lutz, 2008. "The 'Dismal Science' - Still? Economics and Human Flourishing," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 163-180.
- J. E. King, 2010. "A Measure of Fairness: The Economics of Living Wages and Minimum Wages in the United States," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 161-164.
- Jessica S. Bean & George R. Boyer, 2009. "The Trade Boards Act of 1909 and the Alleviation of Household Poverty," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 240-264, June.
- Katia Caldari, 2007. "Alfred Marshall's critical analysis of scientific management," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 55-78.
- Mar Rubio & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "The apparent consumption of fossil energy as an indicator of modernisation in Latin America by 1925: a proposal using foreign trade statistics," Working Papers 5056, Economic History Society.
- Rubio, M.d.Mar & Folchi, Mauricio, 2012. "Will small energy consumers be faster in transition? Evidence from the early shift from coal to oil in Latin America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 50-61.
- M. d. MAR RUBIO & CÉSAR YÁÑEZ & MAURICIO FOLCHI & ALBERT CARRERAS, 2010. "Energy as an indicator of modernization in Latin America, 1890–1925," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(3), pages 769-804, August.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2007. "American institutionalism and its British connections," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 291-323.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:hobson1914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.