Patent Licensing from a High-Cost Firm to a Low-Cost Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fridtjof Anderson, 2014. "Licensing to a More Efficient Rival," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(6), pages 653-676, December.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Poddar, Sougata, 2014. "Patent licensing in spatial models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 250-256.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:4:p:430-449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarun Kabiraj, 2016. "Tariffs, Licensing Contracts, and Consumers' Welfare," EcoMod2016 9149, EcoMod.
- Zhang, Huaige & Wang, Xuejun & Qing, Ping & Hong, Xianpei, 2016. "Optimal licensing of uncertain patents in a differentiated Stackelberg duopolistic competition market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 215-229.
- Kabiraj, Tarun, 2012. "Tariff Induced Fee Licensing and Consumers’ Welfare," MPRA Paper 59256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Saha, Souresh, 2015. "Price competition, technology licensing and strategic trade policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 91-99.
- Gelves, Juan Alejandro & Heywood, John S., 2016. "How does a mixed ownership firm license a patent?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 278-284.
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Per Unit vs. Ad Valorem Royalty Licensing," Discussion Paper Series 1706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i::p:s207-s220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiyun Cao & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2017. "Patent licensing in the presence of a differentiated good," Working papers 282, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Optimal Licensing of Technology in the Face of (Asymmetric) Competition," Discussion Paper Series 1705, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Wang, Kuang-Cheng Andy & Liang, Wen-Jung & Chou, Pin-Shu, 2013. "Patent licensing under cost asymmetry among firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 297-307.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2016. "Optimal Licensing of Non-Drastic and (Super-)Drastic Innovations: The Case of the Inside Patent Holder," Discussion Paper Series 1610, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jiyun Cao & Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "Market Power of the Input Supplier, Technology Transfer and Consumer Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 5093, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:239-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2016.
"Optimal value of a patent in an asymmetric Cournot duopoly market,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 93-105.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2015. "Optimal Value Of A Patent In An Asymmetric Cournot Duopoly Market," Working papers 245, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Kabiraj, Abhishek & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2017. "Tariff induced licensing contracts, consumers’ surplus and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 439-447.
- Ray-Yun Chang & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2015. "Mixed Competition and Patent Licensing," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 229-249, December.
- Chen, Hsiu-Li & Hwang, Hong & Mukherjee, Arijit & Shih, Pei-Cyuan, 2016. "Tariffs, technology licensing and adoption," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 234-240.
- Chen, Yi-Wen & Yang, Ya-Po & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wu, Shih-Jye, 2014. "Technology licensing in mixed oligopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 193-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:86:y:2010:i:274:p:384-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.