Strategic licensing, exports, FDI, and host country welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Ray-Yun & Hwang, Hong & Peng, Cheng-Hau, 2013. "Technology licensing, R&D and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 396-399.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:151-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:121:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0523-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Arghya & Saha, Souresh, 2015. "Price competition, technology licensing and strategic trade policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 91-99.
- Kuang-Cheng Andy Wang & Ching-Chih Tseng & Wen-Jung Liang, 2016. "Patent Licensing in the Presence of Trade Barriers," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 329-347, September.
- Pedro Mendi & Rafael Moner-Colonques & José J. Sempere-Monerris, 2016. "Optimal know-how transfers in licensing contracts," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 121-139, June.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility by a multinational firm," DICE Discussion Papers 246, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Andrzej Cieslik, 2016. "Exports Versus Fdi In Smith-Motta Framework," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 189-218, June.
- Shuai Niu, 2014. "The Optimal Licensing Policy," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(2), pages 202-217, March.
- Ping-Sing Kuo & Yan-Shu Lin & Cheng-Hau Peng, 2016. "International Technology Transfer and Welfare," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 214-227, February.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:497-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung-Leul Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2014. "Eco-Technology Licensing under Emission Tax: Royalty vs. Fixed-Fee," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 30, pages 273-300.
- Tarun Kabiraj & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2015. "Foreign Entry, Acquisition Target and Host Country Welfare," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(6), pages 725-748, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:62:y:2010:i:1:p:114-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.