Screening Fomc Members For Their Biases And Dependability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cukierman, A., 1996. "The Economics of Central Banking," Papers 36-96, Tel Aviv.
- Riboni, Alessandro & Ruge-Murcia, Francisco, 2014.
"Dissent in monetary policy decisions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 137-154.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2011. "Dissent in Monetary Policy Decisions," Working Paper series 27_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2011. "Dissent in Monetary Policy Decisions," Cahiers de recherche 06-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2011. "Dissent in Monetary Policy Decisions," Cahiers de recherche 2011-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cukierman, A., 1996.
"Targeting Monetary Aggregates and Inflation in Europe,"
37-96, Tel Aviv.
- Cukierman, A., 1996. "Targeting Monetary Aggregatesand Inflation in Europe," Discussion Paper 1996-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Peter Tillmann, 2016.
"Does A Good Central Banker Make A Difference?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1541-1560, July.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Peter Tillmann, 2013. "Does a good central banker make a difference?," Research Papers in Economics 2013-08, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Peter Tillmann, 2013. "Does a Good Central Banker make a Difference?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201354, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Jensen, Henrik, 1998.
"Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 384-403, August.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Jensen, H., 1996. "Inflation targets and contracts with uncertain central banker preferences," Discussion Paper 1996-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 1997. "Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 1562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1997. "The bureaucratic and partisan behavior of independent central banks: German and international evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-224, May.
- Rob Roy McGregor, 1996. "Fomc Voting Behavior And Electoral Cycles: Partisan Ideology And Partisan Loyalty," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 17-32, March.
- Hamza Bennani & Tobias Kranz & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2017. "The Determinants of Disagreement Between the FOMC and the Fed's Staff: New Insights Based on a Counterfactual Interest Rate," Research Papers in Economics 2017-10, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Eichler & Tom Lähner, 2014. "Forecast dispersion, dissenting votes, and monetary policy preferences of FOMC members: the role of individual career characteristics and political aspects," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 429-453, September.
- Sylvester Eijffinger & Ronald Mahieu & Louis Raes, 2016. "Monetary Policy Committees, Voting Behavior and Ideal Points," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1628, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Helge Berger & Ulrich Woitek, "undated".
"Does Conservatism Matter? A Time Series Approach to Central Banking,"
9814, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 1999.
- Helge Berger & Ulrich Woitek, 1999. "Does Conservatism Matter? A Time Series Approach to Central Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 190, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mixon, Franklin Jr. & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2004. "Examining legislative challenges to central bank autonomy: macroeconomic and agency costs models," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 415-428.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:416-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon & Irons, John S., 1999. "Money, politics and the post-war business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Jon Faust & John S. Irons, 1996. "Money, politics and the post-war business cycle," International Finance Discussion Papers 572, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gohlmann, Silja & Vaubel, Roland, 2007. "The educational and occupational background of central bankers and its effect on inflation: An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 925-941, May.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:55-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Havrilesky, 1994. "Outside Influences On Monetary Policy: A Summary Of Recent Findings," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 46-51, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:3:y:1991:i:2:p:139-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.