Donor Strategy under the Fungibility of Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tejashree Sayanak & Sajal Lahiri, 2009.
"Foreign Aid as Prize: Incentives for a Pro-Poor Policy,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(s1), pages 403-415, August.
- Sayanak, Tejashree & Lahiri, Sajal, 2008. "Foreign Aid as Prize: Incentives for a Pro-Poor Policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2013.
"The effect of donors' policy coherence on growth,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
13046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2013. "The effect of donors' policy coherence on growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825816, HAL.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2006. "Agglomeration and Aid," CESifo Working Paper Series 1750, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan, 2008. "Donor policy rules and aid effectiveness," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1895-1920, June.
- Satya P. Das, 2011. "The political economy of revenue pressure and tax collection efficiency," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 38-52, April.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2015.
"Donors’ Policy Consistency and Economic Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 511-551, November.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2015. "Donors’ Policy Consistency and Economic Growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01225206, HAL.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Political power and aid tying practices in the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2014.
"Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization,"
2014-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2014. "Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization," IZA Discussion Papers 8653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization," Departmental Working Papers 201520, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Arnab & Martínez-Álvarez, Melisa, 2012. "Aid Effectiveness in the Health Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury & Jaideep Roy, 2011. "Aid in times of terror," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Karim Barkat & Zouhair Mrabet & Mouyad Alsamara, 2016. "Does Official Development Assistance for health from developed countries displace government health expenditure in Sub-Saharan countries?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1616-1635.
- Czaika, Mathias & Mayer, Amy, 2007. "Burden-sharing or migration management?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Giuliano, Paola & Kaya, Ilker, 2007. "Where Has All the Money Gone? Foreign Aid and the Quest for Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterjee Santanu & Giuliano Paola & Kaya Ilker, 2012. "Where Has All the Money Gone? Foreign Aid and the Composition of Government Spending," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-36, August.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S., 2013. "Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-11.
- Martínez Álvarez, Melisa & Borghi, Josephine & Acharya, Arnab & Vassall, Anna, 2016. "Is Development Assistance for Health fungible? Findings from a mixed methods case study in Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 161-169.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00825816 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:16:y:2004:i:2:p:213-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.