Food Security in Australia: Some Misplaced Enthusiasms?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian M. Alston & Philip G. Pardey & Jennifer S. James & Matthew A. Anderson, 2009. "The Economics of Agricultural R&D," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 537-566, September.
- Crase, Lin & O'Keefe, Suzanne & Dollery, Brian, 2012.
"Presumptions of linearity and faith in the power of centralised decision-making: two challenges to the efficient management of environmental water in Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), pages 1-12.
- Lin Crase & Suzanne O’Keefe & Brian Dollery, 2012. "Presumptions of linearity and faith in the power of centralised decision-making: two challenges to the efficient management of environmental water in Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), pages 426-437, July.
- Berazneva, Julia & Lee, David R., 2013. "Explaining the African food riots of 2007–2008: An empirical analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petheram, C. & McKellar, L. & Holz, L. & Poulton, P. & Podger, S. & Yeates, S., 2016. "Evaluation of the economic feasibility of water harvesting for irrigation in a large semi-arid tropical catchment in northern Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 84-98.
- Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Pawsey, Nicholas, 2014. "Best practice pricing principles and the politics of water pricing," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 92-97.
- Bradley Ridoutt & Danielle Baird & Kathryn Bastiaans & Ross Darnell & Gilly Hendrie & Malcolm Riley & Peerasak Sanguansri & Julie Syrette & Manny Noakes & Brian Keating, 2017. "Australia’s nutritional food balance: situation, outlook and policy implications," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 211-226, April.
- Amy MacMahon & Kiah Smith & Geoffrey Lawrence, 2015. "Connecting resilience, food security and climate change: lessons from flooding in Queensland, Australia," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 378-391, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:32:y:2013:i:3:p:317-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.