Non-linearities, Business Cycles and Exchange Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2014. "The structural behavior of China–US trade flows," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodolfo Cermeño & F. Alejandro Villagómez & Javier Orellana Polo, 2012.
"Monetary policy rules in a small open economy: an application to Mexico,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 15, pages 259-286, November.
- Villagómez, F. Alejandro & Orellana Polo, Javier, 2009. "Monetary policy rules in a small open economy: An application to Mexico," EGAP Working Papers 2009-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Xingwang Qian, 2016.
"China–US trade flow behavior: the implications of alternative exchange rate measures and trade classifications,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 43-67, February.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn & Xingwang Qian, 2016. "China–US trade flow behavior: the implications of alternative exchange rate measures and trade classifications," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 43-67, February.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Julio Mamani-Palacios, 2013. "Regímenes Monetarios y Volatilidad del Tipo de Cambio Real: El Caso Peruano, 1995–2012," Working papers DTE 565, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1538, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2015.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Juan Ignacio Hernández, 2009. "Monetary Policy Rules in a Small Open Economy: An Application to Mexico," Working papers DTE 454, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecnote:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:219-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0391-5026 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.