Governance System Effectiveness Following the Crisis: the case of Korean business group headquarters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmes, R. Michael & Hoskisson, Robert E. & Kim, Hicheon & Wan, William P. & Holcomb, Tim R., 2018. "International strategy and business groups: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 134-150.
- Chen, I-Ju, 2014. "Financial crisis and the dynamics of corporate governance: Evidence from Taiwan's listed firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 3-28.
- Jong-Seo Choi & Young-Min Kwak & Chongwoo Choe, 2014.
"Earnings Management Surrounding CEO Turnover: Evidence from Korea,"
Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(1), pages 25-55, March.
- Jong-Seo Choi & Young-Min Kwak & Chongwoo Choe, 2012. "Earnings Management Surrounding CEO Turnover: Evidence from Korea," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Jong-Seo & Kwak, Young-Min & Choe, Chongwoo, 2012. "Earnings management surrounding CEO turnover: evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 40629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Changsu & Sung, Yun-Dal, 2014. "Whom to dismiss? CEO celebrity and management dismissal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2346-2355.
- Xiaowei Rose Luo & Chi-Nien Chung, 2013. "Filling or Abusing the Institutional Void? Ownership and Management Control of Public Family Businesses in an Emerging Market," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 591-613, April.
- ., 2010. "Recent Evolution of the Business Sector: Chaebols and SMEs," Chapters, in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hongbok Lee & Kwangwoo Park, 2018. "Advances in the corporate finance literature: a survey of recent studies on Korea," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 5-25, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:85-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.